These general conditions are for the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via computer network on the site "www.almove.it"belonging to Elmec s.r.l. Via Europa 4, Polaveno 25060, Brescia, VAT 00614680981. These purchases are reserved for customers direct users with the exclusion of subjects such as retailers, wholesalers, retailers, professionals, etc.. who intend to resell its products to third parties. Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree 185/99 (implementation of Directive 97/7/EC on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts) and, as regards the protection of confidentiality of personal data will be submitted to the rules laid down in Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 (Consolidated data privacy).
Acceptance of the sale conditions
The Customer, by sending the electronic confirmation of the purchase order, accepts and agrees unconditionally to observe in its relations with Elmec s.r.l., the general conditions and payment transcribed below, declaring to have read and accepted all the information provided to him under the rules mentioned above. The customer also note that Elmec s.r.l. does not feel bound to different conditions unless previously agreed in writing.
Customer duty / obligation
These terms and conditions of sale shall be examined online by the visitor/customer before executing the purchase order.
www.almove.it is a web site dedicated to the selling of gadgets. Purchases of products, available online as illustrated and described in their respective pages and techniques, are made by the Customer for the price listed on the site at the time of the order confirmation, in addition the shipment expenses, as specified to art. 6, will be displayed at the time of the purchasing confirmation. Before confirming the purchase, the customer, will be shown the unit cost of each product chosen, the total cost when buying more products and their transport costs. Confirming the acquisition, as completion of the transaction, the customer will receive an e-mail message containing the date, the total amount of the order and detail of the same. Payments< /br> The purchase contract is concluded with the acceptance of the purchasing order by PayPal on behalf of Elmec s.r.l. The acceptance is expressed with a confirmation sent to the email address provided by Customer. The confirmation message will contain the date and time of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', which will be used for any further communication with Elmec s.r.l. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections. The customer, which ended the purchasing process online, will print or save an electronic copy of the order and of the confirmation, and will maintain the existing conditions of sale.
Delivery of products
Products purchased will be delivered by Elmec s.r.l. to the address specified by the customer. The products will be delivered during all working days. The delivery of products by Elmec s.r.l. can be divided, without incurring any liability for Elmec s.r.l. The couriers do not make prior phone calls or make shipments to particular times. Delivery times and costs depend on the availability of the product, the method of shipment and the courier chosen. The shipments amount will be calculated at the time of purchasing. The customer is required to verify that the package is not damaged or wet and meets the standard features. Only after this check, the customer must accept delivery, after which it will not oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of the order made. In case there is no a correspondence between the order and delivery in the manner mentioned above, the Customer must raise the complaint directly to the courier and send an e-mail through its site.
Return of good
Purchases made on www.almove.it site are governed by Italian law on sales. In case of a wrong order (I ordered and then I received a product that did not want to) there are 10 (ten) days from the date of delivery, to exercise the right of return, i.e. the ability to return the product. Elmec s.r.l. without hesitation accept the return of any article, if sent back in perfect conditions, paying back the whole amount (excluding shipping and handling costs, as required by Italian law). In the returned package, which must be properly packed, must be included a copy of the delivery note and everything must be sent to:
Elmec s.r.l. Via Europa 4, 25060 Polaveno, Brescia
The personal data that the customer provides and will provide during the relationship, are treated with the purpose of carrying out its obligations under the purchase agreement, and to fulfill obligations resulting from laws, regulations or legislation . The customer's personal data are processed for the purposes of promotion and publicity, only if expressly permitted by the Customer in advance by clicking the appropriate box on the registration form. Article 7 of the Regulation, below, identifies the rights to which the customer holds in relation to the processing of personal data.
This agreement shall be governed by Italian law. About any dispute concerning the validity, interpretation or performance of this contract the territorial jurisdiction of the court is the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the italian State.
Art.7 D.Lgs. 30 giugno 2003, n. 196 - Diritto di accesso ai dati personali ed altri diritti
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation if your personal data are present or not , even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form
2. You have the right to obtain indication: a) of the origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2), e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of these data as designated representative in the State, managers or agents;
3. You have the right to: a) the updating, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, including those which need not to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards the their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Elmec s.r.l. reserves the right to cancel an order or an item in case of the following circumstances:
• Credit Card Fraud
• No correct use of vouchers
• In particular, if for any reason the order should have a partial cancellation with the consequence of a decrease of the total amount below the minimum required for the promotion, or if the use of voucher involves a total discount of more than 20% of the order amount, Elmec s.r.l. will provide to cancel the validity of the discount.
• Fraud to Elmec s.r.l.
• Price variations of more than 5% of the supplier.
Any complaint must be sent within 10 days of receipt of the product: Elmec s.r.l. Via Europa 4, 25060 Brescia Polaveno or send an email to the following e-mail: email@example.com